Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
As of April 2014, the Clipsal by Schneider Electric software is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 (64-bit)
Please see the release notes of individual products for more detail.
- It is strongly recommended to use the current version of the software.
- If problems are encountered please report them to Technical Support for a timely response.
- The software is designed and tested with keyboard/mouse desktop interaction. The touch-screen experience may vary.
If Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8
To prevent some problems people have had with drivers:
- First back up all data files and uninstall the software.
- Perform the Windows upgrade.
- After the Windows upgrade reinstall the software.
The software may function on other variants of Windows but no guarantee is made.
- Please report any problems to Technical Support for consideration in future releases.
- In many cases workarounds can be provided by Technical Support and/or the community forum.